1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
By visiting this Site or using the Services, you agree to the rules and conditions described in this Policy, which may change over time. Each time you visit the Site or use the Services, you express your direct consent for us to collect, use and disclose the information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
1.1. We collect, record or process any of the following general categories of information:
- The contact details include the e-mail address and telephone numbers provided by you.
- - Marketing and communications information includes your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Even if you do not register with us, our sites collect and store certain information automatically using cookies and similar technologies, including IP addresses, the region or general location of a computer or device accessing the Internet, browser type, operating system, page visit history. and other usage information. You can read more about this in the Cookies and Analytics section below.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process users' personal information and use direct marketing as part of this legitimate interest. The personal information you provide may be used to:
- Deliver marketing communications: to keep you updated with new information, announcements, relevant updates and other events deemed of value to you. You will receive such information via e-mail and other forms of electronic communications only if you have opted to receive such information before registering, or by modifying your settings in your User Account to allow the receipt of such information. You can opt out of receiving communications at any time by accessing your User Account and modifying the settings or by following the corresponding unsubscribe link.
- Personalization and interest-based advertising: The site serves targeted ads based on your personal information. This means that the Site provides you with advertisements specifically based on your interests that we would have recorded through your interactions with the Site or, otherwise, through information collected by the analysis platforms we use or through cookies.
- Some of the information is generated to ensure the error-free provision of the Site.
When operating our site, we use "cookies". Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser and that allow us to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share information about your activities on the Site.
Our site may use the following types of cookies in order to improve the user experience and track traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to allow normal use of the system and which are deleted as soon as the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies, which only our Site reads, are stored on your device for a certain period of time and are not deleted when the browser is closed. These cookies are used when we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third-party companies, i.e. external providers that monitor and analyze your access and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar, etc.).
In addition, our Site may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that primarily collect non-personal data related to your propensity to browse.
The information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, beacons, etc.) may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Device or mobile ID and/or device model and type;
- Browser information, operating system information and/or language preferences;
- The location and the previous and subsequent websites you have visited, including the pages/parts/icons of the Site you interacted with;
- Apps you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our site or applications you visit and how much time you spend on each page.
How we use the information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies:
Automatic or passive collection technologies help us to better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our Site and Applications you have visited, stayed and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches. These technologies may also be used to help us understand your preferences based on past or current activity, which allows us to provide you with improved Services. We also use these technologies to help us collect aggregate data about our Site traffic and Site interaction so that we can provide you with a better experience and tools in the future.
How to change the cookie settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through the browser settings. You can change your browser settings to delete cookies that have already been set and not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies and how to configure cookie preferences in your browser.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
According to privacy laws, you have a number of rights that you can exercise for free:
- Right of access and rectification of the registration of your personal data. It means that you have the right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or to request the updating or correction of personal data if you believe that it is incorrect.
- Right to delete. You can ask us to delete or delete personal information when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or delete your personal information when you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data. When we process your data for legitimate interest purposes, you can object to this processing at any time.
- Right to restrict the use of your personal data. This right makes it possible to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. When it is safe and technically feasible, we may transmit such data to another controller.
- Right to withdraw your consent for data processing. In the event that the data is processed in accordance with such consent, you may withdraw this consent in writing at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address specified in the contact section below.
5. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- The Site is an online gambling information portal and, as such, none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate or directed to children and visitors under the age of 18 (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction). ).
- The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If the Site discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child under the age of 18, it will delete that child's personal data from its records as soon as reasonably practicable. .
- The Site assumes no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on the Site, or any of its subdomains and pages, nor our marketing campaigns (including but not limited to our email newsletter).
6. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than the following.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies.
For EU users: The laws of the countries where these companies are located may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high level of care wherever it is processed within the corporate family.
We may share the personal data we collect about you with third parties located within countries that have a different jurisdiction than the country in which you live. This is usually related to countries that do not consider themselves part of the dollarpean Union. Economic Area (EEA) and may not offer the same guarantees for the protection of personal data as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent for us to transmit, process and store your personal data beyond the borders of the EEA. If such a transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we protect the data at a level that meets EU requirements.
Other third parties. We may also make certain information in a form that is not our own, does not allow direct association with you, available to third parties for various purposes, including for commercial or marketing purposes or to help third parties understand the interests, habits and customs of our users. and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, the functionality available through the Service, statistics and other uses. This information is not associated with any Personal Information or Personal Data that can identify an individual person.
7. Depending on your country of residence or citizenship, one of the following provisions may apply to you:
7.1 CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS . California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows our customers who are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] (Main department)
7.2 OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE . Some web browsers offer a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field that indicates your preference for tracking your activities on the Service or by tracking users between sites. We currently do not respond to DNT signals. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect Personal Information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across different websites and services when a user uses the Site.
- Access the personal information we hold about you. We will have to ask you to provide us with certain credentials to make sure that you are who you say you are. If you find that the personal information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please provide us with the necessary information to correct it.
- Please contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information. The exercise of this right will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, in case your personal information is used for such purpose.
- Have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
7.4 CANADA . If you are a resident of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] (Main department)
If you have any questions about your personal information, you can contact our privacy compliance team at: [email protected] (Main department)
8. INFORMATION SECURITY.
We and the respective third-party services/affiliated entities implement data security systems and procedures to protect the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Site, our servers and computer systems. For example, the Site is encrypted using SSL, and therefore, like any other information in transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, use third-party processing and service services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and monitor and filter access to data when it comes to our organization's personnel. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but do not provide absolute security, since there is no such thing when it comes to the world wide web. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers will be immune from unauthorized access to the information stored on it and other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security of the Site, you can contact us at: [email protected] (Main department)
9. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third-party website, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we assume no responsibility or liability under such policies. Please review these policies before transferring personal data to other websites.
10. OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH ADVERTISERS
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, we have the right to provide summary information about our users in order to demonstrate to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We also have the right to use summary information to help advertisers attract the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive announcements by e-mail or SMS from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an e-mail via the Company's Site or the software developed by the Company.
How to contact us