Play at the best mobile casino New Zealand
Playing at a mobile casino is very popular today. Gone are the days when you had to go to a physical casino to gamble. Online gaming from the computer became fashionable as soon as it was introduced to gamers. Today, they have something even more flexible and accessible at their disposal: the ability to play on their mobiles and tablets.
When you play at a mobile online casino, you can access your favorite games and play to win real money from anywhere and anytime. The game selection is now very similar on mobile and desktop, offering you access to thousands of casino titles from anywhere in New Zealand (as long as you have an Internet connection, of course).
That said, let's see what you can expect if you start playing at a mobile casino New Zealand.
How do we review a mobile online casino?
Our website offers you up-to-date information in real time about many online casinos. A Moderna and trending website cannot be popular with players or be very well rated on our site if it is not also a quality mobile casino. Many players want to have at least the option to play on the move, while most players prefer to play from their mobiles.
That said, we have a very thorough approach to the review of casino sites online from New Zealand. Some of the features found on our review pages are:
- Mobile functionality: it is important that mobile users can access the casino games and its other features from their smartphone. We checked the functionality for iOS and Android devices.
- License: a website has to be secure for us to give it a high rating. The best mobile casinos are transparent about their bets, have a legitimate and up-to-date license that allows them to operate in New Zealand, and are regulated and audited regarding randomness (on behalf of regulatory bodies such as eCOGRA).
|Platinum Play Casino||Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Danish Gambling Authority, Swedish Gambling Authority|
|Kingdom Casino||The Directorate-General for the Regulation of Gambling|
|Betsson Casino||Swedish Gambling Authority, Malta Gaming Authority|
|Dollarpa Casino||The Directorate-General for the Regulation of Gambling|
|Mr Green Casino||The Directorate-General for the Regulation of Gambling|
|Platinum Play Casino IS||The Directorate-General for the Regulation of Gambling|
|Spin Samba Casino||Curacao|
- Payment options: The casino must allow players to make deposits from mobile. If yes, we will check the options and compare them with those available in the web version for the computer.
- Games and software: in most cases, a mobile casino will have fewer games than the desktop web version. This difference is very important. We will tell you about the quality and quantity of mobile games.
- User interface, connectivity and functionality: Your game on the smartphone should be fun and smooth, so we tested the user experience, ease of use and functionality of the application or browser version.
- Bonuses and promotions: the big casinos in New Zealand will have incredible bonuses for their players, including those on mobile.
- Customer support: it is essential to be able to contact the casino support when you need it, even from your mobile.
Things to consider when choosing a new mobile casino
When considering a mobile casino for gambling, you should look for the same things that you would look for in the desktop web version, plus some additional details. At first glance, most casinos seem mobile-friendly, but in reality this is not the case. The game platforms are different on the different screen sizes. If a site or a game is not optimized for mobile, a smooth gaming experience cannot be expected. The games will be missing some buttons, betting options, or parts of them will be completely excluded from your screen.
That's why it's important to read a review and learn more about a site before you start investing money in it.
Playing on a mobile casino app
A simple way to bet from your mobile is to download the application directly from the official casino website. This way, you won't have to enter the URL every time you decide to play, or log in every time you feel like playing.
Apps can take up a lot of space, but gamers love them for their accessibility. If you download the App it will allow you to play immediately whenever you want; skipping all those login parts that usually come with the game in the browser.
Playing at a mobile online casino from a browser
Since most people don't have that much space on their phones and are skeptical when it comes to downloading, many Moderna casinos don't offer this option. Their websites are fully optimized for mobile gaming, but only allow direct access through the browser.
The game through the browser is basically a responsive HTML5 version. When you have this option, you must use your mobile browser to reach the casino site (just as you would from your computer) and bet directly through the mobile web version.
Mobile casino games available for New Zealand
Your options for playing on the smartphone or tablet may include, among other things:
- Slot machines of different types, including video and jackpot
- Table games such as Baccarat and Blackjack
- Video poker and its variants
- Roulette and its variants
- Live casino games
- Other titles such as Bingo, Keno, etc.
At the moment, in New Zealand, the most popular type of game from the mobile are slot machines.
Slot machines in a mobile casino New Zealand
Slots are very popular in mobile casinos. They are also the most numerous categories available to players from New Zealand.
Free slot machines
In addition to betting real money and playing for real money, online players can also find free slot machines to play. If you want to play some free games before investing, there are three ways to do it. First of all, you can try some free slots available in the store. You will not win real money when a winning combination appears on the screen, but you can have fun and get acquainted with the game.
The second option is to use the demo or practice mode on the casino sites or in their applications. When you're ready to move on to the real game , you can do it with a simple click of a button.
Finally, you may be given some free spins to use at the casino you are playing at as part of your welcome bonus or otherwise. This allows you to spin the reels for a certain number of times and play for real money.
Real money slots
In many ways, playing slots from your smartphone is very similar to playing in physical casinos or on your computer. Many machines have a touch screen, which is also available on your mobile. Although the functions and options may be smaller and even be placed differently on the screen.
Nowadays you can deposit, increase or reduce the bets, choose the paylines and bet easily from your mobile, without any problem.
Software developers at the best mobile casinos in New Zealand
There are many software developers catering to the needs of gamers today. However, some are more popular than others. Among the most popular software developers for mobile users can be found:
- NetEnt: This brand is responsible for more than 200 different games. Among its most popular titles are Mega Fortune and Gonzo's Quest, both also available for the mobile market. This developer has amazing gameplay and outstanding graphics on the different screens.
- Microgaming: Just as popular as NetEnt with mobile players, Microgaming has an even larger library of games. They currently have more than 500 titles, including Thunderstruck II, Mega Moolah and Immortal Romance. This developer has released the first casino application for Windows Phone.
- Playtech: Popular for its unique slots with amazing graphics, as well as for its numerous partnerships over the years, this provider also has more than 500 mobile-friendly games in its library.
- IGT: IGT is the name behind some amazing mobile games, like Double Diamond and Cleopatra. This is one of the oldest developers, but they have never ceased to amaze with their technology and features.
|Bettilt Casino||Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Interactive, BetGames.TV|
|Platinum Play Casino||Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play'n GO, IGT (WagerWorks), WMS, NextGen Gaming|
|Kingdom Casino||NetEnt, EGT, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Pragmatic Play, Yggdrasil Gaming, Thunderkick, Red Tiger Gaming, Big Time Gaming, NYX Gaming Group, Nextgen Gaming|
|Betsson Casino||Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, Jadestone, Realistic Games, Quickspin, Thunderkick, AG software, Red Tiger Gaming, Skillzzgaming|
|Mr Green Casino||Evolution Gaming, Big Time Gaming, WMS, Nextgen Gaming, Side City|
|Platinum Play Casino IS||Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, Betsoft, Nyx Interactive, Bally, Play'n GO, IGT (WagerWorks), WMS, NextGen Gaming|
|Spin Samba Casino||Realtime Gaming, Visionary iGaming|
|Jack Million||Realtime Gaming, Visionary iGaming|
Bonuses and free spins at a mobile casino New Zealand
If you decide to play online from New Zealand, you will soon discover that almost all websites have some kind of bonus, especially for new players. Bonuses are a great way to attract new people to play on a website, and they are often offered to mobile users as well.
As a mobile casino player, you can expect to find the following bonuses when playing online:
- Free spins: X opportunities to spin the reels of selected slot machines for free.
- Matched bonuses: when the casino matches your deposit with a specific percentage
- Cashback promotions.
- Exclusive bonuses: they can be given exclusively to mobile players, depending on the banking method you choose, etc.
- No deposit bonuses: when the casino grants you some kind of bonus without requesting your deposit .
|Bettilt Casino||100% up to 500$|
|Betsson Casino||100% up to $200 + 100 FS|
|Dollarpa Casino||$30 + 60 FS|
|Platinum Play Casino||Up to 1000$ + 225 FS|
|Spin Samba Casino||Up to $3000 + 150 FS|
|Jack Million Casino||Up to $3000 + 150 FS|
Promotions, special offers and loyalty plans of a mobile casino
Bonuses are the key to getting new people to bet on a website, but they are also a great way to keep players interested and loyal. That's why, in addition to welcome packages and offers, many mobile casinos have loyalty programs, regular promotions and special offers.
If you are a regular on a site, whether you use it from the computer or from the mobile, you can enjoy several advantages such as free spins, money bonuses, cashbacks, as well as special benefits such as gifts, access to unique games, tournaments, birthday gifts, etc.
|Betsson Casino||30 FS||Daily spins|
|Platinum Play Casino||50 FS||Weekend twists|
|Platinum Play Casino||10 FS||Free spins|
|Platinum Play Casino||100 FS||Welcome bonus|
|Spin Samba Casino||50 FS||Royal hall|
|Spin Samba Casino||150 FS||Royal hall|
|Jack Million||50 FS||Royal hall|
|Jack Million||150 fs||Royal hall|
|Jack Million||75 FS||The master game|
Deposit options at a mobile casino
Quality mobile casinos will make it easy for you to deposit money to play. Some of the most popular options in New Zealand include cards, e-wallets, among others.
Visa and MasterCard cards are frequently used for depositing at mobile casinos. Since most people carry their cards with them at all times, this is a very simple and accessible way to bet. They just have to enter the card details to make instant deposits from your mobile.
E-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal and Neteller are very fashionable among gamers today. They are easy to use, make it easy to keep track of your game and your budget, and add an extra level of security. You don't have to provide card or bank details directly to a casino site when using this option.
Payment methods by phone
Paying by phone is very efficient and very similar to credit cards (except that you don't have to provide card details to deposit, which makes it even safer). All you need is your mobile, which you will use to confirm a deposit, and the amount you spend online will be added to your monthly mobile bill.
|Bettilt Casino||ecoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Visa, Multibank, Skrill, AstroPay Card, Bitcoin|
|Platinum Play Casino||Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, POLi, Trustly, Skrill, AstroPay Card, Sofort, ecoPayz, ecoVoucher, EnterCash, Fast Bank Transfer|
|Kingdom Casino||Mastercard, VISA, PaySafeCard, WebMoney, ecoPayz, Neteller, PayPal, Trustly, Wire-transfer, Bank transfer, Fast Bank Transfer|
|Betsson Casino||Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Visa, Skrill, Paysafe Card, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Entropay, Instant Bank Transfer, Sofort, Boleto, Trustly|
|Dollarpa Casino||Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Paysafecard, Neteller, Klarna, Trustly, Bank transfer|
|Mr Green Casino||Visa, Mastercard|
|Platinum Play Casino IS||PayPal, VISA, PaySafeCard, Skrill, Neteller, ecoPayz, Trustly, Neosurf, Bank transfer, AstroPay, Mastercard, SOFORT Überweisung, InstaDebit|
|Spin Samba Casino||VISA, Mastercard, Neosurf, Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Ethereum, eZeeWallet, Klarna, litecoin, Giropay, Trustly|
|Jack Million||Bank Wire transfer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, eZeeWallet, giropay, Klarna, Litecoin, MasterCard, Neosurf, Trustly, Visa|
Types of mobile casinos in New Zealand
There are many mobile casinos, but not all of them are available to all smarpthone users. Some are limited to Android and iPhone, others are available for Windows as well, and some are limited to a single carrier.
Android and iPhone (iPad)
iOS and Android are the most available options for mobile gamers. They have a combined market share of over 90% globally, so most casinos focus on these two.
In the past, Google Play and the App Store banned this type of application. But, as online casinos migrated to HTML5, they decided to loosen the regulations a little.
Interestingly, despite having a much larger market share in New Zealand, Android has fewer applications in its store than iOS.
Phones with Windows operating system
By reading our reviews and checking the sites, you will find that many casinos are not yet optimized for Windows Phone. This is because they are little used compared to iOS and Android. Even so, there are websites that can be accessed from your Windows phone as well.
How to find the best mobile casino New Zealand?
Most online casinos have mobile-friendly platforms to use. However, to enjoy a smooth and secure experience, you have to look for sites that are secure, versatile in terms of games and banking, and that offer excellent mobile applications or a web version for mobile. This is where our reviews come in: to help you make the best choice.
FAQ on the topic: Mobile Online Casino
- ❓ How do mobile casinos work?
- Mobile casinos have one of two ways of working: browser or application. The first is when you enter the main casino website, which is reduced to the size of your mobile screen using HTML5. The second is when a native application produced for your device is downloaded.
- Are mobile casinos safe?
- As long as you use recommended, licensed and trusted casino sites, playing on mobile is very safe. To add an extra layer of security, you should use your own WiFi network and avoid unsecured networks, especially when managing deposits or withdrawals.
- ⚡ What are the best games that can be played from mobile?
- This depends on your preferences, budget and reasons for playing. By far the most popular options among mobile casino players are slot machines, but card and table games can also be found, such as Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat.
- 🥇 What are the most popular mobile slots in New Zealand?
- There are four very popular types of slots that are played from the mobile: 3-reel slots, 5-reel slots, video slots and jackpot slots. Due to the immense earning potential, jackpot slots are the most frequent in mobile casinos.
- ✅ Can I play live on my mobile?
- Yes. Many mobile casinos give their players the opportunity to play at live tables. This means that you can play in real time and bet with real players, as well as with a dealer.